At Calderwood Family Clinic repeat prescriptions will be available two working days from receipt of request. Prescriptions are now emailed directly to your pharmacist. Always include your pharmacy name and address when ordering a prescription. See request form below in the footer. You may order a repeat prescription by any of the following ways:
- Email: Please email your repeat prescription to email@example.com
- Phone: Please contact reception on 01 5079500
- Fax: Please fax your repeat prescription to 5079501
- Post: Please post your repeat prescription request to us and enclose an SAE.
- In Person: Hand in a repeat prescription form at reception.
Please ensure that all prescription requests have your mobile phone number clearly written in case we need to contact you. In some case the Doctor may need to see you for a medication review and this will be written on your prescription. Alternatively you may require a blood test and this will be highlighted.
Please note prescriptions can only be posted to your home if you supply stamped addressed envelopes. Prescriptions are now emailed directly to your pharmacy. Always include your pharmacy name and address when ordering a prescription.
Should you require your prescriptions posted to you directly, please supply stamped addressed envelopes to reception and they will be posted to you